SM05 (Snorelax) scan shows on .com, but not on app

Postez toutes vos idées pour améliorer le site. Vous pouvez signaler les bugs ou erreurs du site aussi !

Modérateur : Equipe Modératrice

guynamedjosh92
Nouveau membre
Nouveau membre
Genre : ♂️
Magasin :

SM05 (Snorelax) scan shows on .com, but not on app

Message par guynamedjosh92 »

Hi there! Sorry for this being in English, when this is a French website....
However, I have a weird one. Multiple card scans show up on the website, but not within the Android app. Examples include, SM05, 08, 09, and Guardians Rising 146/145).

Also, another off topic question, but when are the promo card listings updated? There's a new Marshadow SM93 that was released (at least in America, I'm actually not sure about France...) but is not on the website or app.

Even though the webpage isn't in my native language, it's still pretty awesome. I'm also glad the app is either in English, or is being translated to the users' native language.
Zarmakuizz
Administrateur
Administrateur
Magasin :

Re: SM05 (Snorelax) scan shows on .com, but not on app

Message par Zarmakuizz »

Hello there Josh,

The app was first released as French-only, you may guess why. However, around 80% of the users complained about the app being French and not English. This really caught us by surprise, as I saw a few English-only app and guessed that they fulfilled the purpose well enough haha. Elektro translated the app to English as a consequence, and now we have more users with the app in English than in French. We aren't ready to translate the website yet ^^

Promos lists are updated whenever there is time for that. American releases are both well documented and ahead of France, we still don't know if our distributor is either lazy or counterproductive (if it isn't in stock, it doesn't exist - what's preordering anyway?). Meanwhile USA is flooding with promos haha.

Regarding Gardians Ascending 146/145 and the 3 promos you mentionned, I have them on my French app. That may be because I regularly re-download scans - I use the app when judging tournaments. If you have downloaded scans, how about you try downloading them again?

We also welcome suggestions and improvments about the English translation. As we aren't native English speakers, we might have done a few mistakes, and would be happy to fix them. :)

EDIT: I moved this thread to our "Boites à idées / Support technique" area, aimed for feedback and bugs.
Échanges faits: Rainyd, Lnoirriol, Pijako, Van der Clava, speedy60, Pijako, Fe2nek... je ne les compte plus.
Regional Professor Coordinator, j'aide des juges et tous les bénévoles des tournois Pokémon. J'arbitre partout dans le monde et je joue parfois.
guynamedjosh92
Nouveau membre
Nouveau membre
Magasin :

Hi there!
Well, thank you Elektro, and for you guys allowing them to translate! This has really helped me organize my collection, which is rapidly growing.
If there's anything I can do to help translate, I'd be more than willing to help out. My only downside is that I'd be relying on Google Translate. And, well, if you've ever watched the YouTube videos "Google Translate Sings", you'll just laugh your butt off.

Anything I can do to help out with the promo listings, since France is slightly delayed?

Weird.. Before I posted this, I redownloaded the scans, and actually deleted them and re-downloaded them, to no avail.

The translation on the app is actually pretty darn great. I haven't really seen anything that could be improved.

Off topic:
But I may have found a bug in the app for adding cards, but I can post that on another thread, if you'd like, to keep it clean.
3l3ktr0
Administrateur
Administrateur
Magasin :

Message par 3l3ktr0 »

Hello,

I've updated the promos of Sun&Moon :)

For the bug about addition of cards, you can post it here.
Échange avec : toniobourriquot, benjizztop, Lemagiciendu91, macabeyleo, stephv, Darknix77, MurkySensei, PAFAB03
Achat avec : benjizztop, Tichris, crisyaya, Bunny, lesblins, DarkShadow, AlphaCoreLatios, NHSEB
~ Avatar par Kattling
guynamedjosh92
Nouveau membre
Nouveau membre
Magasin :

Awesome! Thank you!

Still not sure what's going on with the scans of Snorlax, etc.. I even deleted app data to start from scratch.

So, as for the bug... If you're on the main screen with all the pictures of the cards, and you already have entries for those cards (say, Charmander, mint, normal). If you tap on the picture to do the quick add, and add 1, mint, normal, it intermittently adds a second entry that can be seen when you tap on the triple dots (...).
But, like I said, it's intermittent, so it doesn't happen all the time.
guynamedjosh92
Nouveau membre
Nouveau membre
Magasin :

Unfortunately, this is still happening, even after the updates..
Arcegis
Membre
Membre
Magasin :

Message par Arcegis »

guynamedjosh92 a écrit : 22 mars 2018, 17:36 Unfortunately, this is still happening, even after the updates..
Hello ! Is it happening with this promo only, or with other Promos as well ? Out of curiousity, I downloaded all HD SM Promos in one batch, SM05 Snorlax is showing as HD in my app window (in French)...It took a bit of time to DL them, though, seems to be quite slow.
Maybe try once more to delete and reDL the SM Promo scans ?

https://fr.pokemoncardmarket.eu/ pour acheter et vendre vos cartes sur un des plus grands marchés d'Europe !
guynamedjosh92
Nouveau membre
Nouveau membre
Magasin :

Arcegis a écrit : 27 mars 2018, 13:16
guynamedjosh92 a écrit : 22 mars 2018, 17:36 Unfortunately, this is still happening, even after the updates..
Hello ! Is it happening with this promo only, or with other Promos as well ? Out of curiousity, I downloaded all HD SM Promos in one batch, SM05 Snorlax is showing as HD in my app window (in French)...It took a bit of time to DL them, though, seems to be quite slow.
Maybe try once more to delete and reDL the SM Promo scans ?
Hi there! It's happening with multiple Promo cards as well. Snorlax is just the first one that is like this. I also deleted all scans and did all SM Promos again, as HD (but the SD is the same size as well).
Répondre